It takes a lot to make me mad, and once you get me to that point… I ain’t a pretty witch. (I’m talking nose elongates, turns green I get boils and I start to cackle and get the craving of small children…) Kidding! But yea, with the help of a friend of mine, we compiled a list of things to get us to that point….
10 Ways to piss off a Pagan.
1. Ask them if they are Satan worshipers.
2. Be considerate, rearrange their altar so it looks neat.
3. Blow out their altar candle if it’s still daylight. (No need to waste a good candle!)
4. Pick up their gems for a closer look.
5. Sharpen any dull blades you might come across while re-arranging their altar.
6. Witness to them about “True Religion”.
7. Untie the knots in their cords.
8. Take hold of their jewelery for a closer look.
9. Play card games with their Tarot Cards.
10. Ask them if they’re Satan Worshipers.
Now, A pagans response to this. (Good Witch, Bad Witch)
1. Hell No. No honey, Satan is a Christian creation, Wiccans don’t even believe in the devil.
2. Touch my altar and we will have problems. Honey you should never touch anything on a Witches altar, its sacred and special.
3. >__< Don’t touch the freaking altar! Often times, a burning candle symbolizes a spell in the making, blowing it out is rude.
4. … I didn’t stutter. Gems are often concentrated to hold energies in them. you contaminate them by touching them, as that can fill them with your energies.
5. … I …. A witches athme is made to be dull, it directs energies. If a blade is dull, it is supposed to be. If it is sharp it is meant to be.
6. ……………….. Chances are they don’t want to hear it. Would you like it if a witch started preaching to you? Then don’t preach to them.
7. I…. fu….. I…. *facepalm* Same as with the candles, if it’s knotted it’s most likely magic.
8. Don’t freaking touch me you idiot! You look with your eyes not your hands… ask before you touch anything!
9. THOSE WERE A GIFT PUT THOSE AWAY! NO! GIVE THEM TO ME! NOW! ….. What she said. Tarot cards are special. Not a toy.
10. …. ….. >.< Hell no.